Hi! My name is Ryan Eidson.
Friends and clients have told me that I make complicated ideas easy to understand, that I’m a patient teacher, and that I get things done fast.
My portfolio of experience includes:
- Author of fiction and nonfiction works such as the book, A Couple with Common Cents, and short stories
- Co-manager of a farm in East Asia
- Public speaker to audiences of 20 to 2,000
- Teacher to children, teens, and adults in summer camp and classroom settings
- Founder of a newspaper, Macon The News
I have written on a diverse range of topics, from educational issues in a Midwestern school, to daily living in rural Asia. A few of my past adventures include direct sales, pig farmer, and alto saxophone player in high school jazz band.
Originally from a family farm in Illinois, I learned responsibility at an early age as I took care of cattle, pigs, chickens, and other animals.
I live with my family in rural Missouri. My last name is pronounced ED⋅son. (As far as I know, I’m not related to the inventor and entrepreneur Thomas Alva Edison.)